INNO-VEG online meeting
Event Category: Conference
Event Date: 09 November 2020
UK Agri-Tech week is from 9th to 13th November 2020.
The INNO-VEG project is hosting an online meeting on crop sensing in field vegetable and potato crops as part of Agri-Tech week. The meeting will be held in English.
- Welcome & introductions - Lizzie Sagoo, ADAS
- Theory & practice: How to use Ag-tech in the real world?- Bert Rijk, Aurea Imaging, The Netherlands
- Analysis of field scale crop reflectance data using ADAS Agronomics data analysis methods- Susie Roques, ADAS
- Crop sensing making sense? - Jacob van den Borne,Van den Borne Farm, Netherlands
- Validating precision ag tech for vegetables. - Julie O’Halloran, Queensland University, Australia
- Industry view –short presentations from commercial companies working in this area - Hummingbird, Solvi & Uvue Drones
- Discussion and questions - All speakers
To find out more about Agri-Tech week, please click here.
To register for this event, please click here.
09:30-11:00 GMT, 10:30-12:00 CET